SATURDAY MARCH 17 09:00 PM
AT CASH AND SWILLIES
Adams Way continues to impress bar owners and audiences alike throughout the Fox Valley and beyond. They are a high energy group of guys and girl that work to keep their audience moving and grooving throughout the night. Their selection of upbeat pop, punk, rock, and country songs from the 70’s to now will have you constantly saying, “Hey that’s my favorite song!!” and will keep you engaged all night long! Their musicianship and showmanship has been honed to perfection over the last 10 years and they have formed a very tight, energetic production. If you’re looking for a great night out dancing and singing with friends, Adams Way is the band for you.
"Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding amazing! We really appreciate it!Anne
We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding... It was a kick ass wedding, so much fun etc and clearly without Adams Way I'm not sure it would have been nearly as fun!
You guys (and Claire) ROCK!!!!! I'm already trying to figure out the next time we can hire you :)
"You guys totally rocked last night!! Thank you so much! That party would not have been the same without you guys. And your emceeing was on point!
We received so many compliments on you guys. Everyone was loving you and totally digging all the music. I saw people out there dancing that night that I have never seen on a dance floor before (myself included!). I think you gained about 150 new fans last night!
You guys are absolutely amazing and super awesome to work with. Keep doing what you are doing!
We had the time of our lives last night and hope you did as well. We will definitely be attending future shows!"
"Your band and performance were amazing and we are SO thankful that you guys were there to celebrate and perform!
1. Wedding Preparations (Discussions we had prior to the day of) – The band had reached out to me well before the wedding, letting me know their plans for set up, asking for any requests or special announcements, getting the schedule set up, etc. It was SO nice having them reach out to us instead of us having to contact one more vendor. He made sure all topics were covered and was extremely prompt in returning messages and reaching out to us! We are so grateful for this, as it relieved us from much more stress and took a few things off of our own to-do list!
2. Stage Setup (timing and general layout) The band was there and set up in plenty of time! We were greeted us as we entered the reception making sure we didn't want any last minute changes and even offered to get us our drinks ha ha
3. Band Dress- all band members were dressed in more formal attire, dressed for the occasion, and looked amazing!
4. Performance / DJ songs- Ok can I just say that every time I've ever seen Adams Way, they are amazing... and they ROCKED IT at our wedding! We had so many compliments on the band and even had guests wanting to book them for their own events. They play several genres for any age group to enjoy. They played any/all songs that were requested, and had the dance floor full the entire night!
5. Any interactions with band members- band members were very interactive with us and our guests and they were a blast!
6. Any other comments you'd like to give! - 10/10 would book Adams away if I could do it all over again (can I? :) ) and would recommend them to anyone!!
"Adam’s Way was amazing from start to finish for our wedding. Ross was very personable and easy to work with from the day that I first had contacted him. He literally told me everything he needed from me and was willing to adjust anything we asked to accommodate to our needs. Ross’s responses time via emails were super speedy and he never made me feel like I was being pressured to make decisions. The band was set up on time and exactly where we wanted them to be. Prior to dinner Ross talked to me just to ensure there were no last minute changes. You all looked great and put on an AMAZING performance! Adam’s Way kept everyone dancing and entertained all night long. Hands down one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding was having Adam’s Way!
We looking forward to hearing more of you guys out and about and if we ever have another party we would book you guys again in a heartbeat.
Thank you Adams Way SO MUCH"